We are open for business; however, we are taking the following steps to respond to COVID-19.
We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring the coronavirus situation and continually reviewing our actions in line with advice from the government and Public Health England.
We’re going above and beyond their guidelines with the following precautions to safeguard your wellbeing, ensuring your visit is as enjoyable as normal.
Update - We are now providing a weekly clean of the apartment, but request guests are not in the apartment when our housekeepers clean.
· Hand wash is provided for the kitchen and bathrooms. Cleaning products are also provided for your use.
· After each guest departs, we are meticulously cleansing the handrails, door handles, and any communal touchpoints.
· Every day we require all employees to follow regular and strict handwashing procedures to include before and after eating, before returning to work areas and at every opportunity as well as rigorously enforcing other important personal hygiene etiquettes.
· Any staff that feels at all unwell or displays any symptoms will be working from home
· All housekeepers will be wearing disposable gloves when cleaning, and for each regular clean, and they will be wiping handles and other touchpoints.
We are also asking our guests:
· To please let us know if you are self-isolating. We will drop off linen and towels, toilet paper, bin bags, and soaps to you without making personal contact. I do hope, for the most part, you or anyone you book to stay with us are unlikely to notice many changes when you visit us. We thank you for your cooperation in helping us to limit the spread of Coronavirus.
We will continue to monitor guidance provided by the Government and Public Health England and update you.