From modest, comfortable 1-bedroom apartments to spacious 4-bedroom family homes, our rundown of the top 10 serviced apartments covers it all. Whether it be for a weekend of relaxation and luxury, long-term corporate stay, or interim accommodation solution, our properties are fully furnished and serviced to offer a home-from-home experience.
1) Wellington Square - Located just a few minute's strolls to the picturesque Pittville Park is this luxury 2-bedroom, 2 bathrooms serviced apartment. Oversized chandeliers, original fireplaces, feature wallpaper, and marble countertops exude class and opulence.
2) Elizabeth Mews - A stunning detached house in one of the most desirable locations in Cheltenham, just a stone’s throw away from the cafes, bars, and boutiques of Montpellier. A great family home, perfect for entertaining, boasting a fully equipped kitchen opening out onto a private garden.
3) Queens Circus – An impressive third-floor 3-bedroom, 2 bathrooms serviced apartment in a prime location overlooking Imperial Gardens, perfectly located for access to many of Cheltenham’s favourite bars, restaurants, and retailers. Original period features complemented by modern comforts such as underfloor heating, rolltop bath and King-size beds.
4) 39 Rodney Road House - Elegantly restored, this period four-bedroom Regency townhouse is located in the heart of Cheltenham Town Centre, just a short stroll from the restaurants, bars, and shops of the high street. Off-road parking for two cars as well as private outdoor space – features not often found in town centre properties.
5) Flat 5 Elizabeth House -Located within one of Cheltenham’s most impressive crescents, Flat 5 is a newly refurbished luxury serviced apartment just a short stroll from the bustling Montpellier district. It boasts a Super-King-size bed, ensuite bathroom with free-standing bathtub and shower, private courtyard, and off-road parking.
6) 36 Montpellier Spa Road - Located in the heart of Montpellier, overlooking the well-manicured Montpellier Gardens is this 1-bedroom upper ground floor flat. Situated on one of Cheltenham’s most desirable streets, this property boasts a Super-King-size bed, underfloor heating, original period features, and a free residential parking permit.
7) 10 Royal Parade Mews - Located in the heart of the desirable Montpellier district is this high-end 2-bedroom, 2 bathrooms serviced apartment perfect for long-term stays. This property offers high-tech features including a 3D TV experience and mood lighting as well as a private terraced garden split across two levels – perfect for dining and socialising.
8) 20 Montpellier Spa Road – With unspoiled views over Montpellier Gardens, this bright and modern serviced apartment offers a sleek, fully equipped kitchen as well as two bedrooms, each with its own bathroom and plenty of storage. A great home-from-home.
9) 24 Montpellier Spa Road – With views over one of Cheltenham’s prettiest parks, this fully furnished luxury apartment is a great space for corporate guests and holiday stays alike. With a comfy King-size bed, separate shower, and bathtub, along with free residential parking directly outside, this property offers maximum comfort.
10) Flat 2 Elizabeth House - Located on the first floor within a stunning Georgian building is this grand, luxury apartment complete with an impressive chandelier and original regency features. Just a few minutes walk to many popular shops, bars, and restaurants, this property offers a deluxe King-size electric bed, a huge cosy corner sofa, and an HD Smart TV.